Thursday, December 11, 2008

CI Day 3

Well today has certainly been awesome.

Things went great at school today, much better than yesterday.

This afternoon I met with a professor in a coffee shop and was able to communicate despite other customers as well as the background noise being produced by the coffee grinder, etc.

Tonight I was able to have an entire conversation on the phone with my mom using the CI only. This was awesome. This has been one thing that has worried and scared me about the CI since I received it. I was not sure if I would be able to adequately communicate on the phone as I never was able to using my hearing aids. I always had to take the hearing aids out. So for today being my third day since activation I am thrilled that I can hear on the telephone.

More and more joyful days to come. What a great Christmas present this is working out to be!!!!

3 comments:

Nha khoa Việt Giao said...

Thank,

Nha khoa Viet Giao - Chuyen cam ghep implant, rang su & chinh nha - nieng rang

Lien he: 71 - Pham Ngoc Thach, P6, Q3 - DT: (84-8) 38 204 103
http://nhakhoavietgiao.com.vn/list2.php?cid=51

Nha khoa Việt Giao said...

Thank,

Nha khoa Viet Giao - Chuyen cam ghep implant, rang su & chinh nha - nieng rang

Lien he: 71 - Pham Ngoc Thach, P6, Q3 - DT: (84-8) 38 204 103

Cam ghep implant

Nha khoa Việt Giao said...

Thank,
Nha khoa Viet Giao - Nha khoa chuyen cam ghep implant, phuc hinh rang su, chinh nha - nieng rang.
Nha khoa Viet Giao - Chuyen , rang su & chinh nha - nieng rang

Lien he:
71 – Pham Ngoc Thach – P.6 – Q.3 - Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam
Fone: (84-8) 38204103 Fax: (84-8) 38209662
ID: Nhakhoavietgiao Hotline: 0913636693
Email: info@nhakhoavietgiao.com.vn
Website: http://nhakhoavietgiao.com.vn