Thursday, April 2, 2009

4 MORE DAYS!!!

Well I am four days away from surgery. I go in on Tuesday. I am hoping that this surgery is in the morning. Last time I did not go in until about 2pm and I was starving when I woke up, but I was unable to eat. Right now they have me in at 7:30am for surgery and I hope it stays that way.

Otherwise...one more day at work this week. I have to finish up some things for the boys tomorrow and get them squared away for the next week, as I won't be there.

Then I have to get things packed for the hospital and go get my second cochlear implant. I am excited...although right now I have either allergies or a cold that is aggravating me. I hope it clears up by Tuesday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, just checked out your blog. All the very best of luck with your cochlear implant surgery. I hope everything goes well for you.

Best wishes
Nicola
http://www.thedeafblog.co.uk